Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back To School Buys!! First Blog Post


It took me a long time to finally post a blog post because i was busy with my summer quarter finals and now that is over.
What better way to celebrate my first blog post than with Back to school shopping buys
here are just a few things i bought. I will me post more of my future purchases soon =)

Steadfast Style Boot - Brown, Solid, Buckles, Steampunk, Casual, Fall, Low, Faux Leather, BasicImage 1Image 1
Image 1FULL TILT Essential Womens Hachi Raglan SweaterAE Oxford Favorite Shirt
 Basic Solid BeltAero Solid V-Neck Tee - Aéropostale®NEW! Lola Core Black Wash JeggingNEW! Lola Core Dark Wash Jegging - Aéropostale®

Rocket Dog Sayla
1.Steadfast Style Boot I fell in love with this boots as soon as received them the are going to soon become a closet staple
2. Narrow Navy Stripes Shirt i also feel in love with this one
3. Navy Stripes Shirt i purchased this one because i had another one that was damaged in my washer but this one is really beautiful i love the fabric and feel.
4.Charcoal Shirt love it i cant wait to wear it with my new boots!!
6.Oxford Favorite Shirt i purchased this one in blue and white because i was i need of some button down shirts

8. Black Jeggings needed new black jeans
12.Rocket Dog Booties because you can never buy too many shoes

What are your back to school must haves or fall season must haves?




No comments:

Post a Comment